Jun 4, 2021

Social distance

 

“ Could you please Like and Subscribe 
My you-tube channel?’’
The “unknown man” requested me
With an unmasked smile 

We are staying under the same roof
For quite a long time …
We were working in the same 
Office between the same cabin

And making love in between
Same wall distance.
We were traveling the same number  
Tram, most of the days 

The “unknown man” never
Requested me before; not even a word.
“ I need some more likes 
To cross a million viewers”

I look at his mannequin face
His eyes were not alive
An attached smile still remains
In his plastic look

The “unknown man” never wait 
Me to get a reply to his request
He went to the next 
Person and repeat the process.

I log to the channel 
To press the like and share button
The name and content was amazing 
101 easy ways to make a friendship!!!

No comments: